How to connect Epson printer to WiFi
1. Connecting Epson Printer to the WiFi Router/Modem
Use the below steps to on how to connect Epson Printer to WiFi router:
- On your Epson printer’s screen, choose Settings. This will open the Network Settings or Network Connection depending on your model.
- Select the Wireless Setup Assistant or the Network Setup option depending on what is available for your Epson Printer.
- Choose your name for the service set identifier (SSID) for the WiFi network and Enter your WiFi network key. Both will be available at the back of your modem, or in your internet start-up kit.
- It is ideal to use the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) to connect the printer to the modem. Epson Printers provide this option to all users.
- To activate this, press the WPS button on the modem for a few seconds.
- The lights on the modem will change. This is confirmation of the connection being successful.
2. Directly connecting the Epson Printer without a WiFi Router
Newer Epson printers come with features that enable users to connect to their devices directly without WiFi routers. Follow the below steps and learn how to connect the Epson Printer to WiFi without using a router or modem.
- On the Epson printer screen, select the WiFi or the Wireless printer option (depending on what is available on your model).
- Press the Wireless Symbol on the printer’s screen.
- Select the Wireless printer option from the network list and enter your Epson printer password.
- If you face any problem in connecting to WiFi, check the Epson Printer Troubleshooting section of our Website
3. How to connect Epson Printer to WiFi on Mac?
Use the below listed steps learn how to connect the Epson printer to WiFi on Mac:
- Click and open the Apple Menu.
- Select the System Preferences option.
- Click on the Print & Scan option.
- Press the Add button.
- Alternatively, you can do Epson driver download.
Epson Printer Driver
Epson Printers, comes with an easy setup with a USB connection to a Computer and also needs setup for Wireless Network Connection to print wirelessly over WiFi. On your version of Windows or Mac you might need Epson Printer Driver for its optimal printing & scanning experience. You can get epson driver download here
Epson Printer Troubleshooting
There are a few Common printer problems that you might experience during Epson Printer setup & driver issues. They are listed here, with steps to troubleshoot and fix, and how to connect Epson printer to WiFi, with our Epson Printer Troubleshooting Guide: