Epson XP-640 Driver
Enjoy superior quality photos with Epson XP 640. The printer has several features and has sharp text. It supports auto two-sided printing and supports printing photos at a size of 4” x 6”. Moreover, you can print the photos at a speed of 20 seconds
Epson XP 640 Printer Setup Instructions
- Unpack your Epson XP640 printer setup.
- Take out the accessories from the box.
- Clear off all the printer coverings.
- Then, lift up the scanner unit and tear off the packing materials.
- Close the printer scanner unit.
- Make a USB cable connection between the printer and wall outlet.
- Press the printer power button to ON the printer.
- Then, wait till your printer configures.
- Now, shake the black-colored ink cartridge.
- After that, remove the coverings from other ink cartridges.
- Load the cartridges into the appropriate cartridge slots.
- Download driver and install it.
- Take a test print and ensure epson xp640 setup.
Epson XP-640 Printer Setup - Driver
Epson XP 640 driver is available for both Mac and Windows devices. Download and install the printer driver without any hassle. Moreover, as per the latest technology, the Epson printer drivers will update the driver whenever necessary.Below are the instructions for driver download on Windows and MAC devices
Epson XP-640 Driver - Windows
The steps for Epson XP 640 driver download and set up on windows computer are:
- Firstly, select your printer type and go to the download option.
- You will see three options- Utilities, Drivers, and Firmware.
- Choose the driver option to download it on the device.
- Select the Start option and access the Device Manager.
- You will find the hardware categories, click on your device twice.
- Go to the Driver tab and choose – update printer driver for Epson XP-640.
- Now, windows will check for the updates automatically.
- If any update is available, install them with the on-screen steps.
- After that, print a file to ensure proper installation
Epson XP-640 Driver - MAC
Steps for Epson XP 640 driver download and installation on Mac device via CD is:
- Take the CD and remove the coverings from it.
- Open your device CD tray and place CD in it.
- Close the CD tray and your screen will show a list of languages.
- Choose the language as per your preference and select the Epson XP 640 software.
- Now, click on the printer driver folder two times.
- Start the installation of the Epson printer with the wizard steps.
- Continue, accept the agreement and click OK to continue.
- Choose the option – Easy install and finish the process.
- Then, restart the MAC computer and print a file
Epson XP-640 Printer Setup - Wireless
Epson XP-640 Wireless Setup - Windows
- Move on to your printer and press its home button.
- Choose the printer network settings and tap the option- Wi-Fi Setup.
- Access the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Select your wireless network name.
- You will see the column to enter the network password, enter it.
- If your device Wi-Fi name is not on the screen, then choose other Networks.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network name and enter its passkey.
- Continue with the network settings with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the Epson XP 640 wireless setup process
Epson XP-640 Wireless Setup - MAC
- Download the software- Epson Connect printer setup utility.
- Now, go to the folder where you downloaded the software.
- Run the software and continue to agree with the software license.
- Choose the install option and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- After installation, choose your product and select “Next”.
- Then, click “Printer Registration” and continue.
- Proceed with the wizard steps.
- Create an Epson connect account and fill out the form.
- Finish the process with the Epson XP 640 wireless setup steps
Epson XP-640 Printer Setup - Troubleshooting
Epson xp 640 Printer Printing Blank Pages
If your printer is printing blank pages, then solve the problem by using the below-given steps:
- Move on to your printer cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are not low or empty.
- If the inks are having any problem, replacing them.
- While replacing the cartridges, ensure that no yellow tapes are there.
- Now, go to your printer paper tray.
- Ensure that sheets are compatible with your Epson printer.
- Check if any nozzles are having the problem.
- If any problem with the nozzles, then clean the printer print head.
- Ensure that your file does not have any blank pages.
- If any black pages are there, remove them and try printing.
- If you still face the same issues, then reach out to us.
Epson XP 640 Printer Offline
If your Epson printer is not online, then follow the procedure given below:
- Make sure that your printer has no problem.
- Then, check and confirm that the USB cable is proper.
- If any problem with the USB cable, consider replacing it with a new USB cable.
- Move on to your device and click the start icon.
- Access the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Click on the option- a printer in question and tap “See what’s printing.”
- Now, choose your printer from the given menu bar.
- Then, click “Use Printer Online” from the shown drop-down menu.
- Cancel all the printing jobs that are pending.
- Uninstall the printer and reinstall it on the device.
- Then, uninstall the driver and reinstall it on the device as per the wizard steps.
- Still, if you come across the same problem, contact us
Epson XP 640 printer won’t connect to wifi
If your Epson printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, then use the below-listed steps:
- Go to your Epson printer.
- Press the Epson printer home button.
- Access the network settings of your printer.
- Choose the Wi-Fi setup option and go to the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Touch the name of your Wi-Fi network.
- Provide the password and finish the process.
- For more information, you can contact our tech support team.
Google Popular Search Terms
Epson XP 640 printer setup, Epson XP640 driver, Epson XP 640 wireless setup, Epson printer XP 640 troubleshooting, Epson XP 640 printer error. Epson XP 640 printer driver