Epson XP-4100 Driver
The Epson XP 4100 printer uses On-demand Inkjet as the printing method. It has 3 Picolitres and has 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi. The print speed is 10.0 ISO ppm1 for black texts and 5.0 ISO ppm1.
It has an automatic 2-sided printing feature. The printer uses CIS (Contact Image Sensor) as a sensor type for scanning. Its scanning resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi and supports A4 size document. The printer has the feature of printing from mobile devices. For this, you need to set up some essential software. It includes Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Epson Connect, Epson iPrint 2.0, Mopria, and Epson Email Print.
Epson XP 4100 Setup Instructions
The step-by-step procedure for Epson XP 4100 printer setup is:
- Open the Epson printer box and take out its accessories.
- Then, take the printer and place it adjacent to the wall outlet.
- Tear off the covering materials from your printer.
- Connect the wall pullet and Epson printer using a USB cable.
- Power up the wall outlet; the Epson XP 4100 will activate.
- Now, wait until the Epson printer configures.
- Insert the suitable cartridges into the ink cartridge slots.
- Lastly, keep proper sheets in the paper tray.
Epson XP-4100 Driver
A suitable printer driver will help use all the printer features. It includes standard and advanced features. The Epson XP 4100 driver is available for Windows, as well as Mac operating system
Epson XP-4100 Driver - Windows
The procedure for setting up Epson XP 4100 driver on Windows OS are:
- Switch on the Epson printer and Windows computer.
- Choose the desired printer type on the computer.
- Now, choose the option- download and select Driver.
- Then, access the Device Manager and move on to hardware categories.
- Select your computer and go for Update Printer Driver under the Driver tab.
- The Windows computer will begin searching for the upgraded driver versions.
- Upgrade the printer driver if an updated version is available.
- Lastly, take a sample print.
Epson XP-4100 Driver - MAC
The standard instructions for installing Epson XP 4100 driver are:
- Access the Mac device CD tray and load the uncovered CD in it.
- Move on to the printer screen and choose a language.
- Then, go to the device and run the CD.
- The Epson XP 4100 driver set up will initiate.
- Carry on with the ongoing process as per the on-screen steps.
- You will see the Easy Install option, click on it, and finish the setup process.
- Open the printer paper tray, keep the suitable papers, and close it.
- Finally, print a sample document.
Epson XP-4100 Wireless Setup
Epson XP-4100 Wireless Setup - Windows
The general procedure for wireless network setup on Epson XP 4100 printer is:
- Actuate the printer and access the home screen.
- Go to network settings and tap wireless setup.
- Now, from the list of networks, choose your network.
- Provide the security key and continue to finish Epson XP 4100 wireless setup.
- If in case, the network list is not having your device network, add it on your own
Epson XP-4100 Wireless Setup - MAC
The basic steps for Epson XP 4100 wireless setup are:
- Get the suitable software- Epson Connect and download it on the Mac device.
- After that, start the software installation by extracting it.
- Continue with the procedure shown on the wizard and finish software installation.
- Now, click on your product and go for printer registration.
- Fill in the Epson connect account form to create an account and finish the Wi-Fi setup.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson XP-4100 Troubleshooting
Epson xp 4100 Printer Printing Blank Pages
Facing this problem? No issues, you can fix it easily with the following steps:
- Initially, take the ink cartridges and ensure that ink levels are correct.
- If the ink level does not match with required level, use a new cartridge.
- Feed the printer paper tray with appropriate sheets.
- Choose a file you need to print and ensure that it does not have blank pages.
- Print the chosen file to ensure proper printing.
- If still, the printer delivers blank pages when printing, contact us.
Epson XP 4100 Printer Offline
Following the listed below steps to solve the offline problem of the Epson printer:
- Check the Epson XP 4100 printer and ensure that it is perfect.
- Then, check the USB cable and confirm to have no damage to it.
- Move on to the computer and go for Devices and Printer under the control panel.
- Select the option- See what’s printing by clicking Printer in Question.
- Move on to the menu bar and click on the printer name.
- Choose the option- Printer Online listed under the drop-down arrow.
- Stop the print tasks and delete the printer driver and printer from the computer.
- Re-add the Epson printer and driver on the computer.
- For additional guidance in this, feel free to reach our customer support team.
Epson XP 4100 printer won’t connect to wifi
Epson printer not connecting to Wi-Fi is a problem that occurs sometimes. To fix the problem, implement the below steps:
- Make a secure connection between the printer and wall outlet.
- ON the wall outlet to activate the Epson printer.
- Once the printer activates, move on to the Wi-Fi setup under network settings.
- Select the Epson printer name and enter the security code and finish the process.
- Contact our customer care team for more guidance.