Epson XP-2105 Driver
Epson XP 2105 is an amazing printer with several features for print, copy, and scan. It uses an Epson Micro Piezo™ print head for printing. Its nozzle configuration is 59 nozzles for each color and 180 nozzles for black color.
The printer makes use of Pigment black, as well as Dye Color Inks. Its printing resolution is 5,760 x 1,440 dpi. For scanning, its resolution is 1,200 DPI x 2,400 dpi. It supports cloud and mobile printing services. For this, it requires Epson Connect (Email Print, iPrint, and Remote Print Driver).
Epson XP 2105 Printer Setup Instructions
Follow the below instructions to do Epson XP 2015 Printer setup:
- Unbox the Epson printer and take its accessories from the box.
- Keep the accessories in a safe place and take the printer out.
- Place the printer properly near a secure wall port.
- Take out the covering materials from the printer.
- Get a good USB cable and make a connection between the wall port and printer.
- Activate your wall port and turn on the printer.
- Now, wait until the printer configures.
- Then, shake the Epson printer ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering material from the ink cartridges.
- Move on to the cartridge slots and load the ink cartridges onto them.
- Finally, feed suitable sheets into the tray.
Epson XP-2105 Printer Driver
You can get Epson XP 2105 driver compatible with Mac and Windows OS. According to the latest printer technology, the Epson driver will update whenever any update is available. You can download the driver and install it without any hassle with the following steps.
Epson XP-2105 Printer Driver - Windows
The simple procedure for Epson XP 2105 driver installation on Windows OS is:
- Power up the computer and move on to select the type of printer.
- Now, select “download” and click “Drivers” from the given 3 options.
- Choose the option- Start and move on to Device Manager.
- Access the hardware categories and select your Epson printer.
- Then, access the Driver tab and click “update printer driver”.
- Now, the device will begin searching for driver updates.
- If any update is available, move on with the necessary steps.
- Finish driver setup and print a sample document.
Epson XP-2105 Printer Driver - MAC
The general instructions for Epson XP 2105 driver setup on Mac device are:
- To begin with, remove the covering from the CD come with the new printer.
- Move on to the Epson printer and activate it.
- Then, go to the printer CD tray and open it.
- Place the CD on the printer tray and close it.
- Run the CD and several languages will appear on the printer screen.
- Select the desired language and choose the Epson software.
- Initiate the driver setup process and move on with the on-screen steps.
- Continue to choose the Easy Install setup and finish the process
Epson XP-2105 Printer-Wireless Setup
Epson XP-2105 Wireless Setup - Windows
The procedure for Epson XP 2105 wireless setup is:
- ON your Epson XP 2105 printer and choose the home icon.
- Choose the printer network settings and touch the Wi-Fi setup.
- Select your wireless network name and enter its security code.
- Finish the process with the on-screen procedure.
- Add the Wi-Fi network on the Epson printer if the name is not in the printer.
- After that, type the security key of the network and proceed.
- Finish Epson XP 2105 wireless setup.
Epson XP-2105 Wireless Setup - MAC
The general instructions for Epson XP 2105 wireless setup are:
- Get the utility software of Epson Connect printer setup.
- Download the software on your device and go to the folder where you saved it.
- Open the software to run its installation.
- Continue with the procedure on your windows screen and finish the installation.
- Now, choose your desired product and proceed.
- Select Printer Registration and continue to create the account for Epson Connect.
- Lastly, complete the form filling process and finish Epson XP 2105 wireless setup.
Epson XP-2105 Printer-Troubleshooting
Epson xp 2105 Printer Printing Blank Pages
Here are the simple steps for solving this printer problem:
- Move on to your ink cartridge slots.
- Ensure that ink levels are proper in the ink cartridges.
- If the ink levels are low, then get new ink cartridges.
- Check and confirm that the ink levels are perfect in the cartridges.
- If the ink levels are not accurate or having any other problem, change the ink cartridge.
- Go to your printer tray and open it.
- Feed compatible sheets on the tray and close the tray.
- Before choosing a file to print, ensure that it does not have blank pages.
- Finally, print a document.
- If you encounter the issue again, get in touch with our team for Troubleshooting.
Epson XP 2105 Printer Offline
To convert your printer to online mode, follow the procedure listed below:
- Check and confirm that the printer is perfect.
- Ensure that the USB cable you got with the printer is in good condition.
- If any problem with the USB cable, change the cable.
- Go to your device and click Start.
- Access the device control panel and click Devices and Printers.
- Click See What’s Printing by accessing the option- Printer in Question.
- See the menu bar and select your printer name.
- Click on the shown drop-down menu & choose Use Printer Online.
- Cancel the print jobs and delete the printer from the device.
- After that, add the Epson printer again to the device.
- Then, remove and add the printer driver on the computer.
- For additional details, reach out to our customer support team.
Epson XP 2105 printer won’t connect to wifi
If in case the Epson printer is not connecting to your device Wi-Fi, then use the below steps:
- Activate the printer and access its home.
- Go to the wireless network settings and select Wi-Fi setup.
- A list of wireless networks will appear on the printer panel, choose your network name.
- Provide the security key of the network and finish the process.
- For more expert assistance, get in touch with us.
Our Popular Google Search Terms
Epson XP 2105 Printer, Epson XP 2105 Printer setup, Epson XP 2105 Printer Driver, Epson XP 2105 Printer Wi-Fi Setup, Epson XP 2105 Printer Troubleshoot, Epson XP 2105 Printer Downloads