Epson WF 3820 Printer Overview
The Epson worforce pro wf-3820 printer is a one-stop solution for high-volume and high-quality business printing. Its print speed is 21 ISO ppm† for black and 11 ISO ppm† for color prints. The printer has several user-friendly features for streamlining printing purposes. It has auto two-sided printing, 250-sheet paper capacity, and a 2.7″ color touchscreen.
The printer is also suitable for copy, scan, and fax. It supports seamless scanning. The energy consumption of this printer is low as it uses PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology. Its print resolution is 4800 x 2400 dpi and has 4 cartridges (Cyan, Yellow, Black, and Magenta).
Epson WF 3820 Printer Setup Instructions
The steps for Epson WF 3820 printer setup are:
- To begin with, unwrap the Epson workforce printer.
- After that, take the new Epson printer and keep it near the wall port.
- Take off the covering materials from the printer and connect the printer to the port.
- Activate the power port and ON the Epson 3820 printer.
- Set the HP printer language, move on to the Start button and push it.
- The ink tanks will get properly charged and access the printer tray.
- Place the compatible sheets in the tray.
- Download the Epson WF-3820 Printer driver and install it on the device as per the wizard steps.
- Then, connect the computer and printer using the desired mode.
- Finally, take a test print to make sure that the Epson WF-3820 setup is proper
Epson workforce pro wf-3820 Driver download
Epson wf-3820 Driver download– Windows
The general steps for Epson WF 3820 driver setup on the Windows device are:
- Search for the suitable Epson WF 3820 driver and get it on the device.
- Open the driver file, and the driver installation process begins.
- Proceed with the driver setup process as per the wizard steps.
- Complete the driver installation and open a document.
- Take a sample print to make sure that the driver installation is accurate.
Epson wf-3820 Driver download– Mac
The procedure for Epson WF 3820 driver setup on Mac OS is:
- To start with, find the printer driver suitable for the operating system.
- Now, download the driver and open it to start the setup process.
- Then, continue with the wizard instructions.
- Finish installing the Epson WF 3820 driver with the on-screen steps.
- Print a sample document.
Epson WF-3820 Network Setup
Epson WF 3820 Wireless Setup
The steps for Epson WF 3820 wireless setup are:
- Ensure that the internet connection of your computer is stable.
- Download the printer driver on the computer and open it.
- Now, the driver installation process begins on the device.
- Complete the driver installation with the on-screen steps.
- ON the printer and access its Wi-Fi settings.
- Choose the Wi-Fi name from the shown network list.
- Provide the Wi-Fi password of the network list and continue
- Finally, complete the Epson WF-3820 wireless setup
- If the wireless network and its password are not on the printer, add it with the wizard steps.
Epson WF 3820 Wifi Setup
The procedure for Epson WF 3820 Wifi setup is:
- Switch on the Epson 3820 printer and select- Setup.
- Choose the wireless icon given on the printer and click- Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select the option- Connection Setup and click on the Change Password option.
- Type the new passcode and make sure that the internet connection is active.
- The wireless networks will appear on the printer control panel.
- Choose your device Wi-Fi name and move on to enter its security key.
- Continue with the wireless setup procedure given on the device.
- Finish the process and print a sample file.
- Finally, make sure that the print quality is perfect.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson WF-3820 Troubleshooting
Epson WF 3820 Printer Printing Blank Pages
Sometimes the Epson Workforce 3820 printer might print blank pages. The steps for solving this printer problem are:
- Check and confirm the wireless connection of the computer is stable.
- Make sure that the printer is free from all the packing materials.
- Place compatible sheets in the Epson printer tray.
- Ensure that the Epson printer does not have any clogged nozzle.
- Finally, verify and confirm that the layout settings of the printer are correct.
- Call our tech support team for additional guidance.
Epson WF 3820 Printer Offline
If the Epson printer is not in online mode, use the method given below to fix this:
- Ensure that the power cords are not having any damages.
- Then, make sure that the Epson printer is not having any damage.
- If everything is OK, then power up the computer.
- Choose the device control panel and select Devices and Printers.
- The printer name will appear on the screen; right-click on it.
- Choose the option “See what’s printing” and go to the menu bar on the screen.
- Choose the Printer option and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Select Use Printer Online and continue to finish the process.
- Remove the printer driver from the Windows/Mac computer.
- Download the compatible driver and set it up with the on-screen steps.
- Remove the Epson printer from the device and install it again with the wizard steps.
- Contact our tech support team for more technical assistance.
Epson WF 3820 printer won’t connect to wifi
The general steps for solve this Epson printer issue is:
- To start with, make sure that the Wi-Fi router is ON.
- Then, keep the Epson WF printer near the router.
- ON the computer and check to have a secure wireless network.
- Check the wireless router account to confirm that no unwanted access is there.
- Include the device address and register the Workforce printer.
- Lastly, ensure that the passkey you gave is not wrong.
- Still, if the Workforce printer is not in connection with the device network,call us.
Epson WF 3820 Printer Reset
Reset the Epson WF 3820 printer with the following procedure:
- Turn on the Epson printer and choose Setup.
- Then, proceed with the process of printer resetting.
- Select the Restore Default Settings and choose OK.
- Access the network settings of the printer and finish the process.
- For additional guidance on this printer reset process, contact us.