Epson WF-3620 Driver
The monthly duty cycle of Epson WF 3620 Printer is 20000 pages. It has the efficiency to print via mobile devices. For this, you have to install Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. It uses Epson Precision Core as Inkjet Technology. For this printer, you need 4 ink cartridges such as cyan, yellow, black, and magenta. Its maximum speed for copying documents in color is 9 ppm. For copying files in black and white, its speed is 17 ppm. The maximum printing resolution for mono, as well as color prints, is 4800 x 2400 dpi. It supports automatic duplexing.
Epson WF 3620 Printer Setup Instructions
Implement the steps below for Epson WF 3620 Printer setup:
- Open the new package and take the printer out from it.
- Remove the coverings from the printer.
- Take a USB cable and connect one end to the wall port and another end to the printer.
- Adjust the printer time, date, and language on the printer panel.
- Ensure that the level of ink is full in the ink cartridges.
- Open the printer paper tray and load suitable papers in it.
- Confirm your device OS version and find the driver supporting your OS.
- Then, save the driver file and extract it on your device.
- Now, the driver installation starts; continue with the steps on the screen.
- Complete the installation and make a connection between your devices.
- Finish the Epson WF 3620 Printer setup and try printing.
Epson WF-3620 Printer Driver
Epson WF-3620 Driver - Windows
Do you want to set up Epson WF 3620 driver on Windows OS? If yes, then here is the procedure:
- Save the downloadable file Epson WF 3620 driver on your Windows OS.
- Then, open the Epson driver file to run the installation.
- After that, move on with the wizard instructions.
- Select a mode for connecting your computer and printer.
- Finish the Epson WF 3620 driver setup with the instructions given on your screen.
Epson WF-3620 Driver - MAC
The steps for Epson WF 3620 driver setup on Mac OS are:
- Find the Epson WF 3620 driver compatible with your OS.
- After that, save the driver on your computer.
- Access the saved file to run the driver installation.
- Then, move on with the driver setup using the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the process of the Epson WF 3620 driver and print a document.
Epson WF-3620 Printer-Network Setup
Epson WF 3620 Printer-Wireless Setup
Use the below procedure to set up a wireless network in your Epson WF 3620:
- Firstly, confirm that the device has an active Wi-Fi network.
- Find the Epson WF 3620 driver and save it on your device.
- Install the saved driver and access the network settings of the Epson printer.
- Now, select the wireless network setup option.
- The nearby wireless networks will show up on your device screen.
- Choose your device network name and type its security code.
- If your device’s Wi-Fi name is not on the device screen, provide the SSID.
- Finally, type the passcode of SSID and finish Epson WF 3620 wireless setup.
Epson WF 3620Printer-Wifi Setup
The procedure for Epson WF 3620 Wi-Fi setup is:
- Light up your printer and touch the home button.
- Choose the wireless to access the Wi-Fi setup.
- Choose the connection setup given under the Wi-Fi direct setup.
- Now, click the option- Change Password to provide the new security code.
- Check your device to ensure that the Wi-Fi network is active.
- Search for the Wi-Fi networks on your printer.
- Select your device’s Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- Finish the Wi-Fi setup process of Epson WF 2540.
- Consider printing a sample file to confirm the Epson WF 3620 Wifi Setup.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson WF 3620 Printer-Troubleshooting
Epson WF 3620 Printer Printing Blank Pages
If you are seeing blank pages when you print with your Epson WF 3620, use the steps given below:
- Make sure that your Epson WF 3620 driver is active.
- Remove the packing materials from the ink cartridges.
- Fill the printer paper tray with suitable sheets.
- Print the check pattern of your printer nozzle & verify that no clogged nozzles are there.
- Go to your printer software and ensure the settings of layout.
- Make sure that the file is free from blank pages.
- Call our tech support experts for additional Troubleshooting.
Epson WF 3620 Printer Offline
Follow the given steps to make your printer online:
- Verify that the Epson printer and USB cables are perfect physically.
- Choose the Start icon and click the control panel.
- Then, click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the given icon- printer in question.
- You will see the options from which click on “See what’s printing”.
- Move on to the menu bar and select Printer.
- Choose Use Printer Online by clicking the drop-down menu.
- Uninstall the Epson WF 3620 printer from the device.
- Install the printer with the on-screen device.
- Delete the printer driver and download it again on the device.
- Finally, install the driver using the on-screen procedure.
- Contact our experts to get more information.
Epson WF 3620 printer won’t connect to wifi
- Ensure that your wireless router is ON.
- Then, keep the router near to your Epson printer.
- Go to the router account and check whether any unnecessary access is there.
- If there is any unnecessary access, restrict those accesses.
- Add your computer address.
- After that, register the WF printer on router’s account.
- Ensure that the security code you provided is precise.
- Provide the device wireless network name if it is not in the printer.
- If you want more detailed info, reach out to our experts.
Epson WF 3620 Printer Reset
Reset your Epson WF printer without much hassle. For the printer resetting process, use the below-listed process:
- Activate your Epson printer and tap the icon- setup.
- Carry on with the resetting process by taping the OK option.
- Touch the option- Restore Default Settings and choose OK.
- Select Network Settings on the printer touch screen.
- Continue using the wizard steps and your WF 3620 will reset.
- For extra info, reach out to our tech experts.