Epson WF 2630 Driver Setup
The resolution of this Epson WF 2630 Driver Setup is 5460 x 1440 optimized dpi. It uses on-demand Inkjet for printing. The nozzle configuration is 59 nozzles yellow, cyan, magenta, and 180 nozzles black. Its print speed is 4.7 ISO ppm for color text and 9 ISO ppm for black text. The scanning resolution of this printer is 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Its copy speed is 8 ppm for black texts and 3.8 ppm for color texts. With this printer, you can print from mobile. For this, it requires Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson connect. It consists of yellow, cyan, magenta, and color.
Epson WF 2630 Printer Setup Instructions
The procedure for Epson WF 2630 setup is:
- Unpack the Epson WF 2630 printer and remove all the packing materials.
- Connect the wall outlet and Epson printer using a USB cable.
- Move on to the printer panel and set the Date, Language, and Time.
- Ensure that the inks are accurate in the cartridges.
- Go to the printer tray and place suitable papers in it.
- Then, check the version of your computer OS.
- Find and download Epson WF 2630 driver suitable for your device.
- Now, setup the driver using the procedure given on the window.
- Connect your printer and device with a wired or wireless network.
- Complete the Epson WF 2630 setup process.
Epson WF 2630 Printer Driver Setup
Epson WF 2630 Driver - Windows
The instructions for Epson WF 2630 driver installation on the Windows OS are:
- Save the Epson WF 2630 driver file on your computer.
- Then, open the driver file in the folder where you saved it.
- The driver setup process starts and proceeds with the steps on the screen.
- Then, select a method for connecting devices.
- Complete the wf2630 driver setup with the wizard procedure.
Epson WF 2630 Driver - MAC
Instructions for Epson WF 2630 driver installation on Mac OS are:
- Get the Epson WF 2630 driver compatible with our device.
- Once you get the driver file, save it on the device.
- Extract the saved rar file of the driver to start its setup process.
- Carry on with the driver installation.
- Finish the ongoing setup process and take a sample print.
Epson WF 2630 Network Setup
Epson WF 2630 Wireless Setup
For Epson printer wireless setup, follow the procedure given below:
- Turn on the computer and check its wireless network.
- Now, download the Epson WF 2630 driver and install it.
- Go to your printer and access its network settings.
- Choose the Wi-Fi connection and click on the wireless setup option.
- Your device Wi-Fi network will show up on the printer panel.
- Tap on your Wireless network and provide your security key.
- If you do not see your network name on the printer panel, type the SSID.
- Type the SSID password and complete Epson WF 2630 wireless setup.
Epson WF 2630 Wifi Setup
The procedure for Epson WF 2630 wireless setup is:
- Actuate your Epson printer and choose the home icon.
- Touch the Wi-Fi icon and select the Wi-Fi setup of your printer.
- Choose Wi-Fi Direct setup and touch the Connection Setup option.
- Now, choose – Change Password and proceed to provide the password.
- Make sure to enable the Wi-Fi connection on your computer.
- Then, search for the Wi-Fi networks that are available nearby.
- Select the Wi-Fi network of your device and provide the passcode.
- Finish the Epson WF 2630 Wi-Fi setup.
- Try to take a test print to confirm an accurate Wi-Fi setup.
Epson WF 2630 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson WF 2630 Printer Printing Blank Pages
If you are getting blank pages while printing from your Epson WF 2630, use the below steps:
- Ensure that your Epson WF 2630 is ON.
- Then, make sure that cartridges are not having yellow covering tapes.
- Confirm that the printer tray is having suitable sheets.
- Print the pattern of nozzle check and confirm that no clogged nozzles are there.
- Check the printer software and ensure that layout settings are accurate.
- Access your document and make sure no blank pages are there.
- If you see any blank page in the document, then take it out.
- Still, if you are getting blank pages from your printer, contact our team.
Epson WF 2630 Printer Offline
Use the procedure below to fix the printer offline problem:
- Turn on your computer and choose the Start option.
- Access the device control panel and go to Devices and Printers
- Right-click on the printer in question.
- Select the given “See what’s printing” option.
- Select the Printer option shown on the menu bar.
- Select the given drop-down menu & choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Delete your Epson WF 2630 from the desired computer.
- Add your printer again on the computer using the on-screen steps.
- Uninstall the printer driver on the device.
- Save a compatible driver file and initiate the setup process.
- Set up the Epson driver using the wizard instructions.
Epson WF 2630 printer won’t connect to wifi
- Check and verify that your router is having an active internet connection.
- Now, take your Epson printer and keep it near the router.
- Then, go to your router account on your computer.
- Restrict the access to fix the problem of the printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, add the device address and register your Epson printer on the router’s account.
- Then, verify that the password you entered is correct.
- Finally, enter your Wi-Fi name. (If your Wi-Fi name is not in the printer).
- For additional details, reach out to us.
Top 5 Google Search terms 2021
Epson WF 2630 Driver Setup, Epson WF 2630 printer setup, Epson WF 2630 Wi-Fi setup, Epson WF 2630 printing blank pages, Epson WF 2630 troubleshooting