Epson WF 2540 Printer Driver
Enjoy quality printing with Epson WF 2540 printer. The Epson WF-2540 uses an on-demand inkjet (piezoelectric) for printing. Its resolution is 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi. The print speed is 34 ppm for black text (MEMO) and 18 ppm for color text (MEMO).
The scanner type of this printer is an A4 Flatbed color image scanner. It supports an A4 size document. The resolution of this printer for scanning is 1200 x 2400 dpi. It is compatible with mobile printing. For this, it needs Epson Connect (Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint), Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
Epson WF 2540 Printer Setup Instructions
- Unbox the Epson printer and remove all the printer coverings.
- Connect USB cable between the printer and electric outlet.
- Access the printer panel and adjust the Date, Time, and Language.
- Check the inks in the ink cartridges are perfect.
- Access the printer tray and load papers in it.
- Move on to the device and check the OS version.
- Download suitable Epson WF 2540 driver on the device.
- Install the driver by following the on-screen steps.
- Connect the printer and computer with a device.
- Finish the Epson WF 2540 setup
Epson WF 2540 Printer Driver
Epson WF 2540Printer Driver - Windows
The general steps for Epson WF 2540 driver setup on the windows device are:
- Download the Epson WF 2540 driver on your windows computer.
- Access the driver file that you downloaded on the device.
- The driver installation process begins and continues with the wizard steps.
- After that, choose the method to connect the devices.
- Finish the driver installation process with the on-screen steps.
Epson WF 2540 Printer Driver - MAC
The standard procedure for Epson WF 2540 driver setup on Mac computer is:
- Find the Epson WF 2540 driver suitable for your OS.
- Save the Epson driver on the computer.
- Then, extract the driver file, to begin with the installation steps.
- Proceed with the driver setup process.
- Finish the Epson driver setup process and print a sample file.
Epson WF 2540 Printer Network Setup
Epson WF 2540 Wireless Setup
The procedure for Epson wf2540 wireless setup is:
- Switch on your device.
- Download and set up the Epson WF 2540 driver.
- Move on to the network settings option.
- Select the wireless connection and choose Setup.
- Click the network settings and select the Wi-Fi setup.
- You will see your device wireless network on the printer screen.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and type the security key.
- If the network name is not on the printer screen, provide your network name.
- Then provide the network password and finish Epson WF 2540 wireless setup
Epson WF 2540 Wifi Setup
Below are the steps for Epson WF 2540 Wi-Fi setup are:
- Activate the printer and tap the home button.
- Tap the wireless icon and choose your printer Wi-Fi setup.
- Tap Wi-Fi Direct setup and tap the Connection Setup.
- Click Change Password and continue to enter your network passkey.
- Enable a Wi-Fi connection on your device.
- Now, search for the available wireless networks.
- Then, choose your wireless network and enter its passkey.
- Complete the Epson WF 2540 Wi-Fi setup.
- Try to print a file to ensure proper Wi-Fi setup.
Epson WF 2540 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson WF 2540 Printer Printing Blank Pages
- Make sure that your printer is ON.
- Then, check the ink cartridges do not have yellow tapes.
- Check and confirm that the sheets in the printer are compatible.
- Take a print of the nozzle check pattern and check there are no clogged nozzles.
- Ensure that the layout settings in the printer software are perfect.
- Check your document and ensure that there are no blank pages.
- If any blank page is there in your document, then remove it.
- Still, if your printer is printing blank pages, then get in touch with us
Epson WF 2540 Printer Offline
If your printer is not showing online, you have to follow the steps below:
- Check and ensure that your printer is not having any physical damage.
- Check all the cables and ensure that they do not have any damage.
- Turn on the computer and click the Start option.
- Go to the control panel and click on Devices and Printers
- Click the “Se what’s printing” option.
- Now, you will see “Printer” on the menu bar, click on it.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Remove your Epson WF 2540 printer from your device.
- Re-add the printer on the device with the wizard steps.
- Delete the Epson printer driver from the computer.
- Download the compatible Epson WF 2540 driver on the device.
- Install the printer driver with the on-screen procedure.
- Still, if the Epson printer offline, contact us.
Epson WF 2540 printer won’t connect to wifi
- Ensure that the signal strength of your router is strong.
- Place your Epson printer near your wireless router.
- Now, access your router account on the device.
- Disable the access restriction to solve the printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue.
- Add, as well as register the device address of your printer on the router’s account.
- Confirm that the security key that you entered is right.
- After that, provide the name of your Wi-Fi network manually. (If the name of your Wi-Fi network is not in the screen).
- Contact us for More Epson WF 2540 Troubleshooting.