Epson Printer Driver Support
Epson Printer Driver Download
Convert your innovative ideas to reality with Epson printers. It is suitable for professional, as well as home purposes. The printer has various features such as portable, wireless, and much more. Epson Printers are high-performance printers for all business purposes at an affordable price. Now, get instant and top-notch Epson Printer Support from our technicians.
Bought a new Printer for your Home or Office, but not sure where to start? Don’t worry, we at Smile Printers, help hundreds of people like you each day in setting up their Printers.
There are so many Epson printer models and much more Drivers & Software to run the printer optimally. If you have problems with your Printer Driver or finding difficulty in selecting a compatible driver,
Thanks to modern technology, for enabling to Print wirelessly from our Mobile Devices and Laptops, through WiFi. However, Wireless printing needs proper setup to ensure trouble-free operation.
Choose your Epson Printer - Model
Select your Epson Printer model:
Epson XP 640 Printer
Epson XP 830 Printer
Epson WF 2650 Printer
Epson WF 2850 Printer
Epson WF 3620 Printer
Epson WF 7710 Printer
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Are you struggling with Epson Printers. We are there to help and solve the Problems you are facing with your Epson Printers.
How to setup Epson Printer?
- To start with, power up the computer.
- Download the software- Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on the computer.
- Open the software and accept the End User License Agreement.
- Choose the option next and select Install.
- Finish the installation and choose your preferred product.
- Then, click – Next and continue.
- A message “Register a printer to Epson Connect” will appear on the device.
- Chose the OK option.
- The Create an Epson Connect Account form will appear on the wizard.
- Fill the form and choose the “Finish” option.
- Click the option- close.
- Use Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print steps to actuate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services
Epson Driver Download
- Turn on your device.
- Find the compatible printer driver for your Operating System.
- When you find the driver, download it on your device.
- After that, open the driver file, to begin with, the installation.
- Proceed with the driver installation with the wizard steps.
- Finish the driver setup process and print a sample document.
How to connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi network?
- Move on to your Epson printer.
- Go to the Wi-Fi button; press it for a minimum of 3 seconds.
- Now, you will see your printer Wi-Fi light flashes.
- Then, move on to your wireless router and push its WPS button.
- Hold down the router Wi-Fi push button until it starts searching for new devices.
- Now, you will see the wireless light of your printer flashes alternatively.
- Next, wait until both the lights illumine.
- Once the lights light up, the setup process is over.
- To begin with, switch on the Epson printer.
- Go to the printer panel and choose the Wi-Fi setup using the navigation buttons.
- Choose the option- Push Button on the printer screen.
- Now, touch “OK” and go to your router.
- Push the WPS button of your router.
- The router will begin searching for devices.
- Then, choose “Proceed” on the Epson printer.
- Now, your devices will automatically connect.
- Finally, accept the Setup Complete message to finish the Epson printer Wi-Fi setup
Epson Printer Wireless Setup
To set up your device Wi-Fi on the Epson printer, you can do the setup process easily. For this, follow the Wi-Fi setup steps given below.
- Firstly, ensure that the access point of your local network is on.
- Switch on the Epson printer.
- Choose the setup option given on the printer panel.
- Then, choose the Network settings option with the help of navigation buttons.
- Touch Wireless LAN setup and continue to choose Setup Wizard.
- Now, choose OK and select the name of your wireless network.
- Enter the security code.
- Wait for almost 30 seconds to create a Wi-Fi connection with your router.
- Access the Network Settings option and confirm the settings.
- Then, select OK and verify the connection status during the printer setup.
- Move on to your computer and find a suitable printer driver.
- Once you find the driver, download it on your device.
- Install the printer driver with the on-screen steps.
- After driver installation, open a document and print it.
Epson Printer Troubleshooting
Epson Printer printing Blank Pages
Why is my Epson Printer Offline
Epson Printer not Printing properly
How to connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi
Epson Printer Support
Epson Driver Download